Webinar: Top German Tax Considerations For U.S. GAAP ReportingJuly 17, 2020
Multinationals operating in Germany must successfully navigate key considerations when addressing U.S. GAAP reporting. Join this webinar to learn from GTM’s German colleagues within the WTS Global tax network, as we delve into each of the following topics to give you practical insights on:
- Overview of the Corporate Tax Regime
- Common GAAP-to-STAT Differences
- Fiscal Unity (Organschaft)
- Investment benefits/R&D credits
- NOL utilization
- Withholding taxes
- Deductible Interest Limitations (Zinsschranke)
- License restrictions (Lizenzschranke)
- Anti-Tax-Avoidance-Directive (ATAD)
- Audit risks
This webinar will also address the reduction of VAT rates for the second half of 2020, DAC 6, and German real estate transfer tax (RETT) rules.
**Earn 1.5 CPE credits for the attending LIVE webinar. Save your seat today!