Whether you need a person, a small team, or an entire tax compliance function, GTM helps you meet all regulatory requirements and deadlines. We also bring added value by improving your tax processes along the way. GTM understands the landscape of corporate tax and the related compliance life-cycle, thus we ensure your income tax compliance process is properly coordinated with your provision and planning functions. We deliver the people, process, and/or technology to your compliance function so internal resources can focus on the areas of tax that provide greater value to the overall business.
GTM provides business tax services to cover the full spectrum of compliance needs, from corporate tax return preparation and review to tax controversy. Our teams can support all or part of your compliance process, including the following activities:
- Income tax filings related to C-Corporations, Partnerships, and S-Corporations
- Unitary, consolidated, and combined state income/ franchise tax returns
- U.S. international tax reporting and compliance
- Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI,) Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDIII,) and Base Erosion and Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT) calculations and studies
- E&P, FTC, Subpart F, and foreign branch calculations
- FATCA and FBAR reporting
- U.S. withholding compliance
- Estimated tax calculations and cash management analysis
- Management of tax audits, including RAR reporting
- State apportionment and nexus studies
- Amended returns
- Provision-to-Return analysis
- Tax workpaper automation
GTM’s tax professionals are skilled in all the major tax processing software and filing systems including ONESOURCE Income Tax (OIT), OIT International, Corptax® Compliance, GoSystem, Vertex Income Tax, and others to make compliance functions run efficiently. We also have an in-house Tax Automation Services (TAS) team that allows us to support compliance process optimization and training, ensuring the maximum benefit from your investment in these technologies.
Contact Us to Learn More DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
Our experienced SALT professionals provide the technical capabilities to mitigate effective tax rates, navigate each state’s unique tax regulations, minimize liabilities, manage audits/reduce assessments, and reduce the cost of compliance.
Looking for technology services, planning ideas, interim resources, or assistance with special projects? We provide solutions that address specific departmental needs to enhance your day-to-day core operations.
Don’t have dedicated tax resources to manage tax department functions and operations? GTM provides the necessary tools, know-how, and resources required to effectively perform any aspect of your tax function.
Tax Planning and Minimization
Undergoing a corporate transaction? During any transitional period, we can serve as your functional tax partner while we assist with the design, development, and transformation of your future state tax department.